Thursday, September 4, 2008

DaNcE




I sat and watched the first class when Olivia started dance. So I decided to do the same for Zoe. I can not believe Olivia was this little when she started. Time goes by way to fast. I used to hate when I was growing up and people that I had not seen for a while would comment on how big I was or how old I looked. Now I totally understand what they meant. When your young you can not grow up fast enough. When your the parent they grow up way to fast. I'm so glad my kids have cousins the same age. We are so lucky to live so close to all of our family. The girls have to stand on a blue line at dance, by the time Zoe had her shoes on there was no room by Belle. Zoe was a little scared as soon as Belle stood by her she was a totally different girl.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I can't believe how grown up everybody looks. You are such a good mom and look way good these days. Thanks for ALWAYS letting me call you when I need something! You are the best. Zoe is soooo cute!

Love you lots!

Denise Christiansen said...

so so cute! Brings back memories of my little girls. ohhhhh. love every minute!