Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Many FaCEs Of Addi






It has definitely been challenging having two extra kids this summer, but has also been fun. Koko is so funny. He came up to me one day and told me that Zozo hit his haircut. Addi is the cutest little baby she has the funniest personality and she is such a good Baby! I think the only time she cries is when Zoe bugs her. Now that I think about it Kohen usually cries when Zoe is bugging him also. Our sweet little Zoe. Zach and Becky thanks for trusting me to take care of your kids. It has been fun spending so much time with them and getting to know Addi better. I will miss them.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

She is so cute and so sweet! I think Isaac had fun playing with her. She seemed to have fun playing with him.

Becky said...

Kristen,

What a CUTE BABY!!! I can't give you enough THANKS!!! It is great to know that my kids are being well taken care of and loved. I know that they will miss you and your kids TONS!!! Thanks AGAIN!!! We love you!!