Thursday, July 17, 2008

MEMORY LANE

This game has been making the rounds and I have LOVED it. It's so fun to remember things about other people, and also read other's memories as well. Feel free to participate, or don't. Whatev. Loves.
1. Add a comment on my blog. Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Becky said...

WOW Sister WAY to many to Think about and that are PG. My Favorite that comes to mind is in PC when I saw the Mary Kay lady stopped to talk to her then we took off laughing!! You are always around for a good laugh!!

Chelsea said...

Yes, I remember your trip to Vegas with Grandma and Grandpa. It is one of my favorite memories of you. From that trip, I always remember the time when you were about to curl your bangs, you had them ironed flat straight up! I thought that was pretty funny. And I have lots of other funny memories of you!! I am so glad that we are making tonz new memories with all the kids and the men!

John and Crystal Pinegar Family said...

I have lots of childhood memories of you. One of them that sticks out the most is one time we decided to ride a skate board down the hill in front of your parents house sitting on our bottoms. So you, me and Cherie went our way. We must of all leaned one way and all fell off and got road rash on our rear ends. Afterwords, we went into the bathroom and tried to clean our wounds with Hydrogen Peroxide. Wow, that really burned! We were yelling out in pain as we did it. I have lots of fond memories of spending time with my cousins. Too bad we don't do it anymore!