Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Can't Sleep

It is 1:37 a.m. I have been laying in bed tossing and turning for the last 4 hours. I have heard sometimes it helps to write down what you are thinking. So here it goes. My brother and Sister are not doing so well and I wish I knew how to help them. I worry about them all the time and I think every time I talk to them I say the wrong thing. Honestly I have no idea what to say to them. Nothing any of us say will make it better or make them feel better. I keep trying to think of ways to help them just get through the day and to lift their spirits a little bit. To have some fun together as a family even if it is just for 5 minutes. So if anyone has any good ideas please let me know. Just a quick update Kendra goes to LDS and Primary Children's today to get fitted for her mask for the radiation treatment. Then she will start the radiation on Monday. She will go 5 days a week for 6 weeks. This is their only chance so please pray for them. I know that it is in the Lords hands. To my amazing friends and family thank you so much for all of your concern and support. The money for my brother-the phone calls-the cookies on the porch-the time spent calling all different temples and having Kendra's name put on the prayer list- an encouraging note left on my blog- willing to babysit so I can go to the hospital. I am blown away at your generosity. I love you all so much! Thank you.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Thanks for the Kendra update. I hope you keep us posted. I will have to check your blog more often to be updated of Kendra's progress.