Thursday, October 30, 2008

TaGGeD

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:

1. dancing with the stars
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. CSI
4. Law and Order
5. That Seventy’s Show
6. Greys Anatomy
7. Samantha Who?
8. ER

8 Things That Happened yesterday:

1. Zoe peed on me
2. Took family pictures for Nielson’s
3. Made soup
4. Went to the ward Halloween party
5. Parker L. cut two of his finger tips off at the ward party.
6. Helped out a friend.
7. Found out my sister-in-law is in the hospital.
8. Read a book to my kids.

8 Favorite Places to Eat:

1. Chick fil a
2. Costa Vida
3. Olive Garden
4. Timberlodge
5. Outback
6. P.F. Changs
7. Red Robin
8. Mom’s

8 Things that I am Looking Forward To:

1. Girls Weekend
2. Getting my camera
3. Christmas
4. Twilight
5.Running without being sore the next day.
6. Thanksgiving with the Family.
7. Luke’s rotation in Utah
8. Kendra’s radiation to be over.

8 Things on my Wish List:

1. Healthier me
2. My niece to be Healthy and Cancer Free
3. A Maid
4. For my Kids to be HAPPY
5. More patience and understanding
6. Everybody in my family to be Happy and Healthy
7. Traveling with my kids
8. A new car for Jeremy.

8 People I tag:

1. Mary
2. Rachel
3. Wendy
4. Denise
5. Chelsea
6. Candace
7. Crystal
8. Camille