Friday, October 17, 2008

Priesthood

We all went down to Zane and Jen's house tonight. Graydon and Justin from their old ward in Syracuse came to help give Kendra and Jen a blessing. I am so thankful that my Dad, my husband and most of my brothers are able to give priesthood blessings. What an amazing thing it is. The spirit was there so strong. Ryan is so cute when everyone showed up at their house he went in to his room and put on his church clothes so he could be like all the guys. I love you Ry. I know that Heavenly Father is there with them and comforting them through this trial. Jen is an amazing mom. Just watching her tonight with those girls. I am blown away at the strength her and Zane both have. After we left Zane's we all went to Grandma's house and did presents and birthday cake. It was so much fun to be there and have fun together.

1 comment:

Becky said...

That was such an awesome night. I am so thankful for the priesthood too. I am so glad that we all could be there. I love the pics that you put up of last night. That was such a FUN night. We love you!!